Utility Bill Payments
Utility Bill Payment is a service being provided to our esteemed customers through which a registered customer can pay his/her utility bill payments on-line through Bank’s Website i.e., www.apmaheshbank.com
The facility is provided through IMPS – Merchant Payment Service (P2M) Gateway established at our Bank and the transactions are governed by NPCI (National Payment Corporation of India). The customers those are already registered for IMPS facility can avail the Utility Bill Payment Service and need not have to furnish any other formality to avail the Service. This facility is applicable for customers of our Bank those are maintaining Saving Bank and Individual Current Account at our Bank/branches only.
The Benefits of IMPS – Utility Bill Payment Service are:
- The service is on-line through our website i.e., www.apmaheshbank.com and available under 24x7x365 environment.
- The service is free of Cost to the Customers of our Bank.
- Immediate confirmation of the service by SMS to the customer from Bank and also from the respective Merchant for which customer is availing the service.
- All the transactions initiated by the customers are secured through IMPS Channel of National Payment Corporation of India.
The services enabled under Utility Bill Payment Facility for:
- Mobile Bills / Recharge - All Pre-paid and Post Paid Subscriptions.
- Landline Phone Bills - All Prepaid and Postpaid.
- Data Card Prepaid Recharge & Postpaid Bill Payment.
- All DTH Recharge
- Flight Ticket Bookings
- Bus Ticket Bookings
- Hotel Bookings
- Electricity Bill Payment – APCPDCL (AP)
How to Register:
1. Apply for registration of IMPS Service at your parent branch where you are maintaining your SB / individual Current Account. 2. After verification & completion of registration process, you will receive SMS about successful registration of the service,MMID & your secured MPIN which customer has to change before initiating any transaction. 3. Customer can avail the Merchant Payment Service through Bank's website i.e. http://www.apmaheshbank.com under Mobile Banking option.
List of Agent Institution
1.M/s APTOnline Ltd
2.M/s Mobileware Technologies Pvt Ltd
3.M/s Xiphias XPay Life Pvt Ltd
4.M/s Sub-K IMPACT Solution Ltd
5.M/s Minc Billbox Pvt Ltd
6.M/s Vikaasa Desi Skills Foundation
7.M/s Nayaseva Services Pvt Ltd
8.M/s Bankit Services Pvt Ltd